Tarpon’s commitment to quality is an integral part of our success. Quality goes beyond the products and services we offer our clients; it also guides our management philosophy and how we approach our business. All levels of personnel at Tarpon are involved in the implementation of our quality program. It is how we achieve operational excellence and exceed our clients’ expectations.
Our commitment to quality is driven by our Quality Management System that ensures our clients’ work is executed according to published standards and protocols. Although every job is unique, quality assurance guidelines are implemented and results are measured every time.
Our approach to quality includes:
- Providing employees with the training, instructions and procedures to ensure assigned duties are performed correctly the first time.
- Ensuring that all work is carried out as per the approved client standards and drawings.
- Making sure that all work is carried out as per the applicable codes and standards set by regulating bodies.
- Ensuring that all equipment/material is calibrated and inspected prior to being put into service.
- Overseeing and inspecting the repairs and installations completed during daily maintenance work.
- Improving our quality management policies and processes to meet evolving needs.
Tarpon’s Quality Management System has a proven record of complying with the requirements of international standards and includes third-party certifications when required.
Additionally, our modular project management team in Calgary, our calibration lab in Nisku and our Kuala Lumpur branch are ISO 9001:2008 certified. We are also ABSA certified and our panel shop in Calgary is ETL certified to CSA standards.
Tubing Quality Control Brochure