- Skid/building design and fabrication
- Electrical integration system
- Uninterrupted power supply
- Distribution and control panels
- HVAC design and installation
- Project management
- Engineering and design
- Field re-assembly (electrical and building)
This project demonstrates the advantages of a modular approach to the fabrication and installation of substation equipment.
Tarpon supplied six (6) 5 kV/480 V Motor Controlled Centres (MCC) buildings, UPS battery bank and charger system, AC/DC distribution panels and HVAC units. The MCCs were constructed to meet: NEMA ICS33-322, UL845, CSA, IEC 439-1 and ISO 9001 requirements.
With the high-level approach in customer communication, standardization of design and weekly progress meetings, Tarpon showcased its ability to manage and execute even the most complex projects.
For more information, please complete the form below.