Effective January 1, 2015, all structures related businesses under PTW Energy Services Ltd. will join forces to form one company known as Warwick Structures Group Ltd. The integration of Tarpon’s Structures division – Tarpon Energy Services (Structures) Ltd., Warwick Industries Ltd. and Kent Steel Ltd. will create one of the largest rigid and self-frame structures groups in North America.
The integration will allow Warwick Structures Group to:
• Leverage its combined size, strength and expertise to a broader client base and geographic marketplace.
• Broaden its industry base, reducing its reliance on the oil and gas sector.
• Combine its resources and expertise in design, engineering and production to develop new products for the marketplace.
• Offer turnkey solutions to its clients.
• Offer a broader range of opportunities for employees as the business expands across North America.
For more information, please visit www.warwicksg.com